International PhD Programme (IPP) "Literary and Cultural Studies"
As a member of the IPP, you are entitled to:
- participate in the IPP’s curriculum and the GGK/GCSC study programme which consists of a wide range of courses tailored to suit your needs, including graduate colloquia, workshops, Master Classes with top ranking international scholars as well as courses offered by the GGK/GCSC Career Service and the GCSC Teaching Centre;
- apply for travel grants for research and conference trips;
- receive support and guidance in all matters relating to the PhD throughout your membership;
- recieve individual fellowship advice including feedback on drafts of your fellowship proposal and identification of appropriate fellowship opportunities;
- benefit from excellent opportunities to gain conference, publishing and teaching experience;
- pursue independent research in the GGK junior research and working groups;
- rely on expert scholarship advice, helping you to secure funding for your postgraduate studies.